Certified Residential Specialist & Notary
907 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
Terrie’s real estate clients appreciate her enthusiasm, organizational skills and her positive approach to buying and selling real estate. She has extensive knowledge of condominium conversion and specializes in new construction sales. She has received many testimonial letters from her satisfied clients. Her market area includes Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington, Watertown, and Belmont.
Since 2002, Terrie has successfully transacted over 350 sales for her clients purchasing or selling their homes in Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington, Watertown and surrounding communities. Terrie proficiently guides sellers through the challenges associated with establishing the correct asking price, the best staging and marketing approach, and expertly negotiates on her client’s behalf. As an exclusive buyer’s agent, Terrie listens and matches buyer’s needs and desires, relentlessly searches and finds them their perfect new home.
Terrie has all-encompassing expertise in condominium developments as well as home sales. As a key team player in the transformation of “Union Place”, a new neighborhood on the Cambridge/Somerville line. Once a former junkyard and it is now a vibrant gateway between Cambridge and Somerville, consisting of 5 buildings with 131 residences and a parking garage. Terrie was the primary listing agent for the well-known developer of the complex, from its ground breaking in 2002 to completion in 2009, setting neighborhood price records. Located near the future Green Line stop in Union / Inman Square. She also successfully listed and sold a new 26 unit development in Cambridge known as Prospect Court, for the same developer, from 2008-2012. Terrie also worked closely with Somerville and Cambridge city housing with the Affordable unit sales on site.
Terrie lives in a new concierge building in Cambridge with her husband Bill and their cat, King Charles. Her hobbies include cooking Slow Food, interior design and spending leisure time on Cape Cod.
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
- National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Realtor since 1990
- Certified Residential Specialist )CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member Multiple Listing Service (MLSPIN)
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC)
- Graduate of Leaders Choice Real Estate Program
- Continuing Education courses through GBREB
- VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES:
- Cambridge Community of Realtors, Treasurer
- Susan G. Komen Race Participant
- Cambridge Housing Assistance Fund
- Salvation Army Day Care Center for Homeless Children
- Children’s’ Miracle Network
- Speaker for City of Somerville & City of Cambridge’s First Time Home Buyer Seminars