David Aposhian & His Team
David Aposhian has been building in Cambridge and Somerville as well as surrounding areas for over 25 years. He has evolved a signature style that has been most recently applied in the crafting of small communities that share a sense of place derived from good design, an intelligent blend of natural materials and creative vision.
David Aposhian, Cambridge Design & Development Past Projects:
- Union Place, Somerville (411-432 Norfolk St. & 80 Webster Ave: Total 6 Buildings, 131 Units + Parking Garage Built 2002-2009)
- Prospect Court, Cambridge (182-190 Prospect St, 17-19 Tremont Street: Total 26 Units Built 2009-2011 in 4 Phases)
- Howard Lofts, Cambridge (Putnam and Pleasant Streets)
- 241-255 River Street, Cambridge
- 8-10 Gardner Road, Cambridge
- 19 Mount Vernon Street, Cambridge
Construction by Cambridge Design & Development, Inc.
- Construction Supervisors – Michael Robitaille, Margo Grossberg, Jay Parham
- Architect – EvB Design/Twinspine Architects
- Developed by – Somerville Housing Group, David Aposhian, Trustee
- Landscape Design – Gina Foglia, Heimark & Foglia, LLC
- Civil Engineering – Columbia Design LLC; Peter Gammie, PE
- Seller’s Attorney – Bruce Embry, Clark, Hunt & Embry